Meeting the needs and aspirations of all our clients is absolutely central to everything we do and their satisfaction is the ultimate measure of our success. This charter demonstrates our commitment to our clients.
- However you contact us, our staff will be courteous and professional. They will listen to what you have to say and treat you as an individual.
- Our promise to you is that we will always treat you fairly. You can expect in all our dealings with you that we will treat you as we would expect to be treated, never take advantage of you, be open, honest and quickly put right any mistake that we make.
- Talking with you to find out your needs, then making sure our services reflect those needs. We ask you to tell us how well we are doing and we respond to the feedback you give us.
- We will ensure our communication is jargon-free and easy to understand.
- We will ensure all invoices are accurate and easy to understand and feature all the detail you need.
- Protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Ensure we maintain accurate and secure records about you and the services you receive.
- When arranging a meeting we will always try to offer an appointment to suit you. You will be advised what you need to have ready for a meeting and we will let you know if we are going to be late for an appointment by more than 15 minutes.
- We will react in a prompt manner to all enquiries and suggestions and, if you feel we have not upheld our values, we will handle any complaints or concerns in a similarly prompt manner.