Probate Solicitor/Legal Executive
This is a maternity cover vacancy due to start in March 2017.
About the role...The successful candidate will primarily be based in our Blackwood office with client appointments at our Aberdare office and home visits also required. The role will be for a minimum of three days per week.
The primary focus of this opportunity will be to ensure file progression, management and compliance. The firm offers clients a variety of estate management services such as probate, wills, power of attorney and trusts, so experience in these areas will be key for any candidate and salary will be negotiated and offered based on this experience.
The department currently comprises of Emily Clarke (Head of Department) and Tracy Haddock (Legal Assistant), who together have grown the department considerably over the last year. As we do across the whole firm, the department has a strong focus on client care and providing a quality, personal service and this approach is something we would look for in a candidate.
Below are the qualities we look for in our staff and the kind of things you can expect from a role at Hughes Jenkins Solicitors.
We look for:
- hardworking and conscientious people.
- a friendly, professional and approachable manner.
- people who are keen to be challenged at work.
- the key qualifications to allow a person to fulfil a role where applicable.
- a great job at a reputable company.
- interesting projects with great team support.
- the opportunity for professional development.
- an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to submit a CV and covering letter for us to hold on file then please do so by e-mail to our Practice Manager via email@example.com.